Follow us on Twitter @BONAFIDERESULTS
I have believed that if you want to reach a goal, nothing should stand in your way. Through years of education, experience, certifications and championships, I want to bring my undying zest of success to you! Together, we might not change the world, but merely, as a TEAM, we will surely move a few mountains.
Having surrounded myself with the best in the business, studied the science and applied the formula's...The end product is Bonafide Results.
Here are some facts about Dean Bona:
- Birthplace : Buffalo, New York
- Education : St. Joseph's Colligate Institute '91, SUNY Potsdam '95, SUNY Brockport '97, Medaille Master's Grad. prog.
- Credentials: Master's Clinical Mental Health Counseling (in progress), B.Sc. Health Science, Minor Dietetics/Nutrition, ISSA Master's Certified, ACE Certified, Lisenced Health Educator (Praxis & NYS), CPR/First Aid Certified
- Highest Competition : 1996 AAU Overall National Champion - Jr. Mr. America
- Leisure Time Activities : Spending time with my dog (Happy Hunter) - R.I.P., Listening to music, Debating anything
- What do you like most about Health & Fitness : The sense of accomplishment I feel with every meal, every set, every minute of preparation thru execution. Also...Helping create others to be their best
- What pet peeves do you have about Health & Fitness : That I am one dimensional. I chose BBuilding/Fitness because I will study harder, I will train smarter, my sport does not practice for 3 months a year only to compete every week. My sport happens when you sleep, when you take an "off-season", when you put your hand up to your mouth
- Favorite music to work out to : It may sound strange, but you can find Enya and Public Enemy on my playlist. But...I have to hear "Run to the hills" (Iron Maiden) at least 5 times a workout
- Favorite Foods : I don't know what to call it, but...60 grams of chocolate protein powder, 1 cup of quick oats, 4 tablespoons peanut butter, 1/2cup FF Vanilla creamer, 1cup skim milk
- Least Favorite Foods : Tuna, but I still eat it
- Cheat Food : Anything with peanut butter or anything you can dunk in blue cheese
- What/Who inspires you : People I work with that do everything they can to reach their goals. Also, I work best when someone tells me, "I want to be inspired by you." I have a difficult time letting others down; always there for everyone else first
- Future Goals : Publish my book, obtain a Ph.D, MD, get married, have a family
- Favorite body part to train : Legs
- Least favorite to train : Legs
- If you weren't into Health & Fitness, what would you like to be? A doctor
- What is something about you that would surprise people : I think I continuously surprise people when they least expect it. I am a great person to be on your team
CELL: (716) 418-3825
"When they are ready...They Are Champions"